BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

i wanna change myself

I want to really organize my life and focus on my goals that I know are important to me. I want to stop wasting my precious time and be productive. I want to stop keepon thinking now because I know I could done things better and really live the world that I want to live in.But i know, it is very hard to change, especially when I have to do it alone.

Without any changing,when I meet some miserable things, I will lose my temper. I am still an useless. I know I already did something wrong and i don't know how to handle it.As usual,I am not intelligent and I really do not know how to handle my emotions.Maybe for me,my life is always not gonna be ok and I always get angry.So,,I wanna to change myself deeply.I won't let myself become a madly creature that everyone scare.I don't want to destroy my relationship with my good friends.So please,let me change myself so that I can become a nicer person.

I need your support.Please help me. And now I have to thank my precious comrade and my friends. Thanks for all of your supports and smiles.Your smiles will make me more strengthen and wake up. Thanks for all of your help.Arigato Gozaimasu.

1 comment:

Tracy Tan Juen Hui said...

不管你想变成怎么样,
我都会支持你~
最重要做你自己~
gambate~
=)